5 Fun Ways to Use Pinterest (Be Warned: It's Addictive!)
Are you on Pinterest yet? We think you should be! Here’s why: this fun, new social network lets you organize and showcase all the cool stuff you find online with virtual pinboards. Plus, you get inspiration from other people’s pins and find amazing things you never would have otherwise. To start off, here’s a handy list of ways you can use this social network. (Note: Pinterest is addictive. Don’t say we didn’t warn you…)
1. Dinner Ideas: Pinterest has tons of boards filled with delicious ideas for dinner and beyond. Feel like fish? Search for it on Pinterest and you’ll find tons of awesome recipes from other users like you. You can even create a menu board to plan out your meals for the week! Or, if you just want to look at food porn, Pinterest will feed that fix, too.
2. Decorating Your Nursery and Kid Rooms: If you can’t afford an interior designer, Pinterest is a great place to find inspiration. From cute cribs to pretty paint colours that will last from tot to teen, it’s all there!
3. Style Inspiration: Need a new haircut? Shopping for a new wardrobe? Pinterest is filled with fab fashion and beauty finds. From short hairstyles, to Kate Middleton style and wedding inspiration, you’re guaranteed to find something you love.
4. Baby-Name Inspiration: Looking for that perfect moniker? Browse Pinterest for ideas! Bonus: the site is visually-based so you’ll be treated to tons of pictures of adorable babies.
5. Money-Saving Tips: Pinterest has a plethora of ideas on how you can be frugal and fabulous at the same time.
Don't forget to check out and follow iVillageCanada on Pinterest!
What do you use Pinterest for? Chime in now!