Camille Grammer Won't Return to 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'!
Camille Grammer will not return to the next season of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Although a source first revealed the news, the reality star confirmed her departure to Us Weekly on Saturday night.
"I can't say too much at this moment, but we couldn't get it worked out," the mother of two told Us at the grand-opening party for Blizz Frozen Yogurt in Las Vegas. "I love these girls. I really do," she added about former costars Kyle and Kim Richards, Taylor Armstrong, Lisa Vanderpump and Adrienne Maloof.
Although Grammer, 43, insisted the decision to leave the show was "mutual," a source close to the situation previously told People that she was done with the constant reality television exposure.
"She's been in discussions and at the end decided she wasn't willing to expose her personal life anymore," a source told People. "She's at peace with her decision."
Without going into detail, the ex-wife of Kelsey Grammer admitted that she and the producers weren't able to settle on a way for her to continue on the series.
"I've had so much fun with the franchise, but I guess the producers and I couldn't come to an agreement."
Grammer even confesses that had negotiations gone her way, she would have loved to return to season 3 of Bravo's hit reality show.
"I think I would have done it, definitely," she said.
Her fellow Beverly Hills housewives were upset about losing one of their own.
"It's sad," Maloof told Us. "Together the six of us were a great combo."
Added Kyle Richards, "It's going be sad not having her in the show. It's sad."